Here’s how to set up your account:
- Go to https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso
- Select "New to UC and have a temporary password" and follow the instructions for signing in as a new user.
- Enter your Social Security Number. Your temporary password is your birthdate in the format mmddyyyy, with no dashes or slashes; for example, if your date of birth is June 17, 1981, your temporary password is 06171981.
- Select “Sign In” and follow the instructions to create your permanent password. It must contain 6 to 12 alphanumeric characters. Then agree to the Password Authorization.
- Follow the instructions to create a username.
- Create a security word that a customer service or benefits representative can use to help identify you when you call for information.
- Enter your preferred email address so you are sure to get important messages about your benefits and other work-related issues.
- Answer any 6 of the 12 challenge questions so that you can have access to your personal information if you forget your password.
Now you’re all set.