Parking on Campus

If you plan to regularly park on campus you will need to purchase a parking permit.

These permits are administered by Transport and Parking Services (TAPS) and their website lists all of the current permit types and their rates. 

For new employees, you cannot purchase your parking permit until you have established your Kerberos login ID as it will be required to use the online purchasing portal will require that.

Carpooling employees are eligible for discounted permits. More information on this policy and how to sign-up for a carpool via UC Davis GoClub. 

Full-time employees - parking payroll deduction